Shipping & Delivery
1) How do I contact Sustainable Threads Boutique?
You can reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2) How can I track my item(s)?
Once you place an order with us and that order is shipped, you will receive an email that the order has shipped and/or text message on your mobile device.
3) How long does shipping take?
Shipping may take anywhere between 3-7 working days in the US, depending on your location and 10-14 for Canada.
4) What if my package missing some items?
Please contact us immediately via email at the address above, so that we may investigate the issue. Our items are packaged and shipped individually with love and care, so if we missed something, we want to correct it immediately!
5) Who delivers my item(s)?
Your items will be delivered by your local postal service or by a staff member of Sustainable Threads Boutique, if you choose/qualify for local delivery.
6) Where do you ship from?
We currently ship our products from right here in the United States! We try to get your items to you as fast as possible!
7) Can I change my address after receiving confirmation of shipping?
Under our terms & conditions, once an order has been sent out from our boutique, any changes to the order cannot be made and is the sole responsibility of the buyer.
8) What is Cloverly and why is it showing up in my cart?
Cloverly is an emissions offset option you can choose to use when shipping your purchase. Here is how it works:
- Cloverly calculates the carbon impact of your order as you start to basket items.
- Your will see a checkbox in your shopping cart that enables carbon neutral delivery.
- If you elect to green your order by clicking the box, you’ll be charged a little bit extra—almost always less than $1—on your Shopify order.
- I’ll ship your package as I normally would. Cloverly will handle all the procurement and compliance regarding the carbon offset.
Carbon offsets, accessibility, and transparency
- Cloverly sources a variety of carbon offsets from around the United States and Canada.
- They show the customer exactly what offset is being purchased, where the offset is coming from, and the amount of carbon being offset.
- They always try to match the customer to the closest offset. If you are mailing a package to Atlanta, we’ll pair it with an offset in Georgia.